This agreement details the terms and conditions under which we provide services to you. Before using such services, you will also follow the terms and conditions, guidelines, policies, and other rules. Changes to this site and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
You should read this agreement carefully before proceeding, since accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to its terms.
- We prohibit Uploading, Distributing, or Publishing any Content, Information, or other Material including any bugs, viruses, worms, trapdoors, Trojan horses, and other harmful code or properties, that are defamatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory or which could give rise to civil or criminal liability under the laws of the United States or any other applicable country; or (c) infringe or infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other proprietary right of any person.
- A username and password may be required from yourdomain.com to access and use certain areas of this Site. WeldingZilla.com assumes no responsibility for investigating the source of any access or use of the Site you make using your password or identification. Each time you do, we assume that you have the legal right to access and use the Site as set forth in this agreement.
- As long as you accept the Terms of Service, you’re considered an adult. This Site should only be used by users over 18 years of age under supervision of their parents or guardians.
- hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access and use this Site by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of shopping and not for any commercial or in-house use, except as expressly permitted by indoorsies.com in advance. This license will be automatically revoked if you violate this agreement without any notice to you.
- All materials on this Site (collectively, the “Contents”), including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips, downloads, video clips, and other materials, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use. Information provided on the Site may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of another company.
- During the term of the agreement, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion. This includes, without limitation, when we believe that customer conduct is illegal or detrimental to our interests.
- The Site may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, sold, leased, transmitted, translated, modified, reverse engineered, disassembled, decompiled, or otherwise exploited unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
- Regardless of whether such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, you are solely responsible for all communications and transmissions, as well as every obligation that may result from such access and use.
- It is your sole responsibility to protect the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. We must be notified immediately if your password or identification have been used without your permission or if you believe this Site has been breached.